Royal Perth Golf Club
The Golf Club ask all their members and visitors to abide by the minimum dress standards, therefore it is the responsibility of Como Rotary Club members to ensure that our members and guests are aware of dress regulations and abide by them.
The following items are not permitted at Royal Perth Golf Club except for short term visits
- Denim jeans/trousers, denim shorts/skirts, denim shirts, denim coats or denim jackets.
- Cargo style shorts or trousers.
- Any shirt with bold advertising, logos or bold screen printing.
- Runners, tennis shoes, shoes without socks.
- Shirts worn outside of trousers.
The following items are not permitted at Royal Perth Golf Club at any time
- Thongs, sandals
- Singlets, surf shirts and board shirts.
Short Term Visits to the Club
Members wishing to access the Office, Pro-shop, Locker Rooms, or Buggy sheds for a short period of time (ie 5 to 10 minutes) are not required to strictly follow the dress code as detailed above.
When exercising these privileges members are urged to have particular regard to the status and dignity of the club.